Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm back

With graduation quickly approaching, and all these new things happening. I thought it a great idea to begin recording my thoughts again. It's a strange feeling having all of this happen at once, and my procrastination is showing highly. For some reason I won't go to the office and turn in this scholarship thing. It's incredibly foolish, I know.

WoW update: Goog is lvl 44, and I'm getting tired of lvling right now. That'll change in a couple of days most likely.

Pokemon update: Just started again no team to report ATM.

College report: No news from dorm, of course this is expected due to my lack of turning in the rooming application at a decent time. I'm so worried I'll get in a terrible dorm, all I want is a bathroom close by, and a room mate who loves video games as much as me.

Major?: I've decided to go ahead and major as Journalism- Broadcasting. I think this is the best move i can make. It's something I love to do, and who cares if it's low budget. I'm a humble person, I just need my computer, a nice chair, a candle, and warm blanket to be happy.

Currently Listening to: actually currently listening to Bats for Lashes, but only because they came after Athletes who I just downloaded today. A very good listen, and enjoyed it a lot.

WELP I'm done.

No comments: