Monday, November 26, 2007

great day

Last night I felt an incredible hate for school. I showed up to school with the mentality of "this is going to be a bad day" . However things quickly became awesome when we didn't take the AP bio test today. It just got all better from there. I'm now working on a problem of mine, and I think it's time to fight it again.

I would suggest everyone reading this book, I finished it saturday night and it was a really good read, it gets a bit confusing, and you can tell it was written by a 19 year old Stephen King but the story is good, and the later book were written at Stephen King's prime so I'm quite excited to get to the good stuff. So anyway if you're into science fiction western/lord of the rings type writing I suggest this book. BUT DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT!

1 comment:

ShawnPOconnor said...

Was that the one with the sex scene?

I can never remember.